Saturday 31 March 2012

YO YO YO OOTD

I had a rather productive day yesterday, went to an easter service at the cathedral, then popped into town, and went on a doggy date with my friend Fi...
went out for a meal, ended up getting pregnant with a huge food baby, went to a friend's party then went to a shisha bar...
ALL IN ALL... was a great day to be honest with you ..
Things arent going so great with the boyfriend tbh and I'd really hate to break up with him 2 days before my 18th birthday, but you can't help what's already coming I guess... 
I'm going to be positive, and think about what a great year and half we've had together and that I'm not alone, I have my friends and family and not forgetting the amazing memories of being with someone I truly love and adore... 
I hope things work out... :(



x

3 comments:

  1. I hope things work out! Love your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things work out between you and your bf, love the outfit very cute :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie ! :)

    http://fotos-outside.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete