Thursday 1 September 2011

My favourite hair products at the mo...

One of my worst fears is FLAT HAIR.....
er... no thanks... I've stopped using heat in my hair now that I have a wavy perm, because I don't want it to be all dry and straggly, so it means I don't blowdry my roots anymore but fear not...
I LOVE these 3 products.... first one is Osis 'dust it' by shwarzkopf which is really good for adding texture and volume to your hair. I totally recommend it if you like the 'poofy hair look'. This one was quite expensive, like £10 or something but it lasts aaages and its great. It's like.. this powder, and you lift your hair up and sprinkle it in your roots... feels kinda cold and strange but I LIKE IT :) Loads of other brands have released this kind of thing for much cheaper.... I recommend you pick one up deffos!!!

Second product is DRY SHAMPOO..... this stuff is my saviour!!!! Its great for when you wake up late and can't be arsed to wash your hair but also I put it in freshly washed hair because as trampy as it sounds... I HATE FRESHLY WASHED HAIR....its too.... flat and swishy and just all over my face... eurgh the thought of it makes me cringe... :D Anyway I find the dry shampoo really gives me volume and a bit of a matt texture... just be careful you don't have white patches when you spray it :D :D

Lastly, I love this comb.... ahhh ... I use it to backcomb my hair.. you may think its just an ordinary comb but no.... this ones special.. its got extra teeths on the teeths to create more texture in your hair so you can shape it easily. I usually backcomb my roots all over my head to give me extra volume...

My daily hair routine? I dry shampoo it even if its not greasy, then I sprinkle some magic powder in it then backcomb my roots... BOOM ....BIG HAIR...

What are your fav hair products? Lemme know in a comment below and if you've got any recommendations... stick it down there :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Hahah I'm so glad someone else hates freshly washed hair! Dry shampoo is my saviour too, it's the only thing that manages to give my hair a bit of volume!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mark hill holiday hair dry shampoo! It's amazing. & The James Brown shine and fragrance spray.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete