Sunday 15 January 2012

JEEEEEEEEZ... i just realised...

I've not posted in AAAGES!!!
I know I know... bet nobody's missed me though :( haha...
not much has changed but i shall be shortly posting many many posts muhahaha..
lots of things to show you...
here's one...
look what was hiding under under my christmas tree this year (besides my adorable little niece)
MEET MY NEW LITTLE DOGGY.... FIDGET....
oh how i do love her to bits...
She's my tiny little new addition to the family...
she was my best christmas present.... EVER... let me know if you received anything exciting :)

ANYWAY, hope you all had a nice christmas and a drunken new year!

x

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, your new little doggie is soooooo adorable. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks xx

    an sweety, i L O V E ur profilpicture.

    xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete