Wednesday 24 August 2011

All about me... :)

Ok, so .... this is (a really rather bad photo of) me...

...and here's everything you need to know about me...
I'm currently snuggled up nice and warm in bed away from the rain, struggling to keep my eyes open but must . post . something . before . I . fall . asleep .

My names Mary, spelt Marie for some reason well that leads me onto my next point, I'm chinese but was born in England, my parents are both chinese and when I was born, my mum wasn't great at spelling as you can see. Another funny thing about me is that my last name, could you ever have guessed is 'Lam'... yes, go ahead, sing the nursery rhyme we all know.... "Mary had a little lamb" la la la... :)

hmmm what else is there to know about me?... oh! I play the guitar, piano, and the good ol' ukulele :D and I love taking shit loads of photos of anything and everything...
I lalalove fashion, as gay as it may sound, but I like nice clothes, yeah....hmmm..yeah...

It's currently 2:07 AM... which means I really should get some sleep...
ahh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment